- Breastfeeding Recommended as
- Human breast milk is better than infant formula as a source of nutrition
for babies, according to a new policy statement released by the American Academy
- Update on Sudden
Infant Death Syndrome
- Previous studies have found that an infants risk for sudden infant death
syndrome (SIDS) is increased by sleeping in the prone (face down) position.
- The majority of American infants are being weaned and introduced to solid
foods too early, experts say.
- Rocking Cradles a Suffocation
- Cradles suspended from a motorized mechanism that rocks a baby to sleep
may increase the risk of infant suffocation -
- Tips For Child's First
- Dental health experts say a lifetime of strong healthy teeth begins with
a child's first visit to the dentist. And they say it should be scheduled even when
children still have their baby teeth.